PRESENT, MEASURE, REACT.
SALES TOOL, DATA CAPTURE, AND EVENT ROI MEASUREMENT.
Have you ever wondered what your staff discuss with visitors at events and exhibitions? Widely adopted by the Pharmaceutical industry, metriX is an advanced software package that allows you to clearly and easily analyse the impact of your event from the moment it starts to post show evaluation and even forecast planning.
Used as a sales reporting tool, metriX clearly monitors and analyses the interaction between a member of staff and the event delegate. With metriX you can see exactly what staff are discussing with visitors, the information they are showing them and how long they spend discussing particular products with the visitors they speak to.
Find out how metriX can help the performance of your event by contacting the DBpixelhouse team today.
metriX allows for extended and in depth data capture. Providing clarity, metriX can improve show performance by tracking key performance indicators, monitoring topical trends and providing post show measurement.
Click here to contact DBpixelhouse
How does metriX work?
1. The staff member logs in
2. For every sales related activity that takes place, the member of staff scans the visitor’s event badge to initiate an interaction with that individual
3. Using a touch screen, staff can illustrate and discuss a variety of products. Visitors can even request more information about a particular product by registering their email address and sending it to themselves, saving you money on printed literature
4. For each conversation that takes place, metriX records exactly which products have been discussed and the amount of time spent discussing them
5. All statistics are collated and displayed on a dashboard. The dashboard is live and can be used to monitor progression at any point during the event or exhibition. Using the dashboard users can:
Evaluate staff performance
Measure results against previous events
Create de-brief reports
Establish areas for improvement
Example statistics from an event in 2013…
- 6565 details took place over the 4 days
- The average time for each detail was 5 minutes and 19 seconds
- Day Two was the busiest day with 2568 delegates being detailed on the products
- The best performing rep completed 222 details in on day
- Activity at the show was 82% higher than in 2010 and 47% higher than in 2011
- On average 195 details took place per hour
- Delegates who were detailed came from 114 different countries
- The most popular page was viewed for a total of 42 hours 6 minutes and 26 seconds throughout the show